2/13/10

The last few days..


Looked through Jill Zarin's Fabric store for ideas for things..


You can actually see the buildings of the co-op from her warehouse window :)



First big snowy night at the new place..


Parking lot of the bank was still covered but this gang of snowplow people lined up for a chat then went about clearing the streets.


My local hardware store where I got my sanders and stain also sells chandeliers! :)


The shelter sale furniture getting some spiffing up. Already looking nicer from where they started! When Rick and the truck guy brought it in a lil' older man stopped him and asked if it was his. When Rick said yes he looked surprised and told him those were some nice solid pieces! I guess he thought the long haired guy would be bringing in some plastic modern stuff? :) I love big solid older furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment